With DTG Printing there are no screen set-up’s, tear-down, clean-up of screens and squeegees, or colour separation expenses. The ink our DTG uses is a pigment that soaks right into the fibers – unlike plastisol. The fabrics are heat pressed to cure the print, which sets colour fastness. Digital printing is typically turned around in less than 24 working hours without any rush charges.
- Print designs from our computer directly onto a textile
- There are minimal set up fees
- We can process large or small runs
- We can print with full colour
- Prints vibrant Digital Photos
- 100 % cotton content provides for best results
- Can print on 50/50 Cotton / Polyester fabric
- Large range of printable garments available in store
- 100 % eco friendly
We can print on almost anything as long it is at least 50% and preferably 100% cotton, can be laid flat and with a thickness no greater than approx 8mm. Maximum printing area is 350mm (14″) wide x 400 mm (16″) high.