Any fabric having a polymeric cellular structure, i.e. polyester fabric, is suitable for sublimation. The fabric is printed with a sublimated dye and when it is processed by heat treatment it makes the dye convert into a gaseous form. The heat also causes the fabrics polymer’s cells to open and expand, so the gaseous dye bonds to the cells. Once this process has taken place, the fabric cools, the cells close, and the colour is permanently locked into the fabric.
- 100% Breathable Polyester
- Durable (soft to touch but very hard wearing)
- Soft handle (Sports performance)
- The toughest sports uniform
- The most comfortable leisure wear
Talk to one of our friendly team today to find out just how easy it is to organize your sublimation printing. We will work with you hand in hand, to discuss, plan and execute the best possible outcome for you.